Chapter 2 I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Questionable Fetish Translations



If you are the creator of the Web Novel and do not like me posting your work, Contact me For removal :[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]


あなたがラノベの作成者であり、僕があなたの作品を投稿したくない場合は、私に連絡して削除してください:[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]


I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower

~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~


Chapter 2: The First Human



........ Even If I tried to, I could not think of a good way to deal with a swarm of humans. Damn! I was really careless.

I have no choice but to pray that no one will hear him.

For now, I should eat the old man before his companions arrive.


Using all of my remaining Trap Points, I grew out another vine to dwindle the old man's health.


The old man's health decreased to (26/80), allowing me to use my [devour] skill.


I immediately used that skill.


"WAAAAHHHHH!"


While screaming louder, I devoured him and swallowed him, pushing him inside of me.


Thank you for the meal! it felt like I was eating the ripe portion of a decaying banana!*


Wow, humans are really Delicious! I didn't know they were this good!


The old man can no longer scream while inside of me, which means he can no longer call for his

companions. His companions have not witnessed the scene... Luck really must be on my side! it's
my victory!

After finishing my meal, My level went up. My level now is 11. My health increased to (1100/1100),

My trap points increase to (550/550), and the range increased to 40 meters.

As my level increases, the rate at which my range increases also changes.

From now on as I level up, my capture area(range) should dramatically increase.

Furthermore, as I level up, My Trap points also get refilled. Being able to level up without needing to

rest is something I am thankful for while in the lower levels.

Alright since my trap points are refilled, let's go eat the old man's companions.



First I made a duplicate of the old man I ate with my duplicate skill. This caused a part of me to turn into the old man.

Next, I brought the [winged rabbits]  and my [humans scissors] that I placed earlier closer to the
old man. Relocating the [human scissors] cost 10 trap points and in total, duplicating and moving
everything cost 70 trap points. this brung down my trap points to (480/550).


In order to attract his companions, I needed bait. Therefore I decided to make the winged

rabbits bite the old man, making it seem like the old man was wounded.



I now started my plan. I made the old man scream to attract his companions.



"H, HELP ME!"



"ah! its grandpa! daddy! he's right here!"



"Ohh! Did you find him, Mari?"



Looks like the old man's companions have found him. All according to my plan.



The 2 of them started approaching the old man while scraping through the small twigs. one of them

is a blond twin-tailed goth loli while the other one is a good looking tall middle-aged man.



"ahhh he got bitten by winged rabbits... I'll pull the winged rabbit off his right leg so Mari, can you pull

the winged rabbit off his left leg?"



"Ok! got it dad!"



"Alright, on three!"



while the two of them were trying to pull my winged rabbits off of the old man, I started activating my

[human scissors].



------CLAMP!



The leaves close forcefully, sandwiching the two of them together.



""AHHHHHH!!!!""



the two of them screamed.



"DAD! GRANDPA! SAVE ME!!"



"M, MARI!"



I decided to play around with them and make it seem like the old man was trying to save them.



"I'll save you right now hurry, grab on!"



I made it seem like the old man was trying to save the two of them by making him reach his arm out.

The two of them grabbed onto the old man's arm.



"Grandpa! pull harder!"



"Just a little more, please, can you pull a little more!?"



By adjusting the old man's strength to be just not enough to pull them out, I can slowly decrease the

two of their strengths.



The two of them fell for both of my traps!



Alright, its time to eat! the little girl's strength is at (16/50) while the middle-aged man's strength is at

(33/100).



T i m e T o D i g I n !



------CHOMP!



The middle-aged man was chewier and tasted more high-quality while the young girl was juicier and

tasted like fresh strawberries!



Ah! they were so tasty. I really want to more...



I am very excited about how my next humans will taste.



Translators Notes

Support the Author here:
Fucked up the formatting, can't fix it, whatever chapters here. 

* decaying banana was a horrible analogy IMO, like I know it tastes good but like wtf author?

you could have stuck to fresh or normal bananas! also decaying was the only good word I could think

of for describing the banana. The only other word I could think of was rotten but decaying sounds more

appetizing than rotten.



Took longer than expected, was a longer chapter (at least felt like it when translating.)

Previous                               Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 0, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 21, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~