Chapter 1, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Questionable Fetish Translations

If you are the creator of the Web Novel and do not like me posting your work, Contact me For removal :[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]


あなたがラノベの作成者であり、僕があなたの作品を投稿したくない場合は、私に連絡して削除してください:[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]]


I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 1: Leveling

For now, in order to catch a human, I've decided to keep repeating the steps I just learned in order to get stronger.

In order to remember the steps, I ate many different kinds of creatures.
Besides the winged rabbit, I encountered a creature with the body of an eel but the head of a cat called an eel cat, A bird that would lend you money but peck you if you didn't pay what you owed called a debt bird, and a creature with an upper-body of a fish but a lower body of a human called a reverse mermaid. Other than that, I've met other rare creatures and of course, absorbed them.

Thanks to my luck, I am now currently level 10, my health is currently HP(1000/1000). My trap points also increased to Trap-points:(500/500) with the range also now increased to 30 meters. The skills I am able to use have also increased and I am now able to use the skills [duplicate] and [human scissors].

With all that said, I think it's about time for me to finally capture my first human.


The only problem is humans are intelligent creatures and I can't capture them the same way I have been capturing these other creatures. In fact, they might just pull out my vine while being captured.

 
Because of this, I will use my newly learned skills of [duplicate] and [human scissors].

 
My [duplicate] skill allows me to restore any of the creatures I have eaten. By using a part of me, it creates a creature that I am able to control and move but it cannot exceed the range of my vines.

 
For now, I used my [duplicate] skill to create some winged rabbits since they seem like an animal that a human would try to hunt.
Using 150 of my trap points, I created 3 winged rabbits, then with my remaining 300 trap points I use my skill [human scissors] and set them in place, bringing my trap points down to 50/300. 

 
[human scissors] is a skill that clamps down on whatever steps on it. It resembles a flytrap.

Alright, here comes a human. It's an old man with gray hair and a white beard, wielding a crossbow*. Time to start my plan.

"Ohhh! it's a winged rabbit!"

As the old man exclaimed, he began to aim his crossbow towards my winged rabbit.

I carefully moved my winged rabbit, making it seem like it was alive.

The old man carefully moved closer, closing the gap between him and the winged rabbit.

I purposefully stopped the movements of the winged rabbit, in order to create a fake opening.

The old man took the bait and without letting go of the chance given to him, shot his crossbow and impaled my winged rabbit.

"Yoshiya!" (an exclamation of victory/happiness, similar to "hell yeah!")

The old man yelled with joy while also making a guts-pose*. He really is a cute thing, isn't he.

The old man started getting closer in order to retrieve my winged rabbit he shot, he then proceeded to reach out his hand to grab the rabbit.

At that moment, a display that said [would you like to make a move? (yes) (no)] popped up before my eyes.

Actually I already have my [human scissor] set up near the fallen winged rabbit. It was my full intention for that winged rabbit to fall there.

Of course, I select (yes), which starts to activate my trap, causing my leaves to close vigorously.

-------CLAMP!

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

My trap as successful, now all I have to do is wait and whittle his strength down. As I wait I began to drag him towards me.

"P, PLEASE HELP ME! MARI!, CARLOS!"

--------!

This is bad, the old man is making a fuss and trying to call for his friends.

If they see me eat this old man and get away, It will be troublesome.

I'm a man-eating plant, after all, there is no way they won't exterminate me. 

If its only 1 or 2 people then I can deal with them somehow but humans are creatures that can work together cooperatively. If lots of them come at me at once, I absolutely don't stand a chance at my current level. 

Shit, just what am I suppose to do?




Translators Notes


Support the Author by checking his/her work!:
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/496217668/499100174


Crossbow* The actual translation for this word was "bowgun" but I didn't like how it sounded and crossbow seemed more appropriate.

Guts-Pose* the pose someone makes when they accomplish something, where you make a fist and vertically keep your arm straight in front of your chest/face.

Yay, my second translation is done! with all the time we all have currently, it gives me lots of time to complete these chapters!

I know that there are completed translation for this novel but it only goes up to chapter 5 so I will try my best to get through these 5 chapters that most you guys have probably read. After that, I will probably release chapter 6 and onward once every 4 days or a week, depending on my schedule.
Once again thank you for reading my translations! 

Any feedback appreciated!




Comments

  1. im having trouble with my morals lol, since it saddens me that an old guy is dying but its like her food and we do that all the time, we just dont understand the animal cries so this troubles me in a mental level thanks for translating i have no complaints what so ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for reading, glad to see your still around! and yeah eating an old man is kind of unsettling XD

      Delete
  2. What kind of sick isekai is this? Man-eating means it's a carnivore, it doesn't have to eat humans. What a crappy murderer-centric story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 人食い(hito-kui) is what is translates from and it literally mean to eat a human. Its cool if you dont enjoy the concept, regardless thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't know How to add one, However I am currently trying to learn how to!
      Ill be adding one soon don't worry!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 0, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 21, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~