Chapter 3, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Questionable Fetish Translations



If you are the creator of the Web Novel and do not like me posting your work, Contact me For removal :[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]


あなたがラノベの作成者であり、僕があなたの作品を投稿したくない場合は、私に連絡して削除してください:[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]

I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 3: Passive Skill


A while later, I start hearing "that" voice again.


(???): "How was it? the taste of humans. I hope it was to your liking. You didn't hesitate to eat them, did you? After all, those who had those kinds of emotions all vanished as soon as they turned into a man-eating flower."


In order to respond to the voice, I create a duplicate of Mari to respond with her voice.



(MC): "I don't who you are or what kind of existence you are, but I thank you for this amazing body and these wonderful abilities. I thought that eating humans is a natural thing to do as a man-eating flower so I never really hesitated when eating humans."
Humans are stupid and sly creatures after all. they use you like a slave after promising you rewards and money, they use their status to cover up their sins, and they acknowledge and praise your dreams while also trampling on them without a second thought. They are creatures that are capable of doing these immoral acts without care after all...
...Primitive and boring creatures, Every time I think about them it makes my blood boil, I can't believe I was once an existence just like them.
Even after all this time, I still remember the face of the child who threw rocks at me while I was being burned. It was a ferocious look that was uglier than goblins. I never knew that a child could make such an expression. And those same children will grow into adults. I just feel scared thinking about it.
These lowly creatures and their cries of despair have never made me feel pity for them.
(???): "It seems like I have underestimated you. Just pretend like our conversation never happened. Also, it is about time I received something for all the things I've done for you. More specifically a favor."
(MC): "A reward huh... Well if its anything within my power then I'm willing to help out."
(???): "I shall have you hold onto a [energy crystal]. Then when you catch prey, use this crystal to suck the life out of them. Simple right? It doesn't get in the way of your meals and you can suck the Life out of creatures faster. Treat the crystal with care ok?... it's going to revive the evil god after all... good luck"
After saying so the voice disappeared.
I received an update notification to my status. when I checked, it read, [Passive skill: ENERGY CRYSTAL has been added. skills such as capture now have their effects doubled.] Along with this message, I also now have a new counter that reads: [Energy Crystal Count: x 0].
I don't really understand but as long as I keep doing what I have been doing, I should be fine.
Still, I need to hurry up and get stronger, In order to eat that person... that person who framed me... that lowly creature...

Translators Notes:
Support the Author here: https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/496217668/49910017
(Removed TLN, It was too long and newer viewer's wouldn't care. It basically just said I don't care for money, comments are much more rewarding to me

Comments

  1. understandable im an introvert myself Thanks for translating would support but i dont even have a job or money lol i personally dont mind the ads since i can just ignore them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading fellow Introvert! haha yeah I dont have a job either. This is mainly a hobby after all so ads may come if I feel like it but most likely not.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 0, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 21, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~