Chapter 0, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

 Questionable Fetish Translations




If you are the creator of the Web Novel and do not like me posting your work, Contact me For removal :[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]


あなたがラノベの作成者であり、僕があなたの作品を投稿したくない場合は、私に連絡して削除してください:[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]


 I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 0: Tutorial

------When I noticed, I reincarnated into a man-eating plant---------

I was supposed to be engaged to the first prince, but after being tricked by the second prince, I was framed and labeled as the first prince killing witch. What's worse, I was burned alive as punishment. Still, even inside the fire pit of hell, I thought to myself, "I still want to live!" then like a miracle, someone gave me a second chance to live.

Because of that, I am currently living as a man-eating flower deep inside the forest with fang-like spiky red petals, a bag full of digestive juices, jagged leaves, and vine-like tentacles.

In front of my eyes, there is a visible display that shows my stats.

Status:

Lvl: 1

Hp:(100/100)

Trap Point:(50/50)

Range:3 Metres(Capture Range)

Skills: Sweet-scent, Capture, Devour.

 As a test, I tried out my "Sweet Scent" skill. A winged rabbit nearby came flying towards me. As its name suggests, its a rabbit with wings. It probably was lured by the sweet scent.


When it came close to my side, it started to sniff the ground, probably to search for the sweet scent.

As it got close, a green lock cursor appeared above the winged rabbit, tracking its movements. When the winged rabbit started getting really close, it caused the cursor to change from green to red and enabling me to use my "capture" skill.

At that moment, I used my "capture" skill.

Then from my body, a vine grew and at the same time, my "Trap Points" decreased to 40/50. By the way, my skills "Sweet Scent" and "Devour" do not consume any of my trap points.

The vine wrapped around the winged rabbit firmly.

I decided to keep the winged rabbit this way to weaken it.

Above the winged rabbit, white text displayed the winged rabbit's health. Currently, it states HP(12/15)

After a while, the display changed to HP(5/15), and the white text changed to a yellow color.

Decreasing the health this far allows me to use my "Devour" skill. Without any hesitation, I used that skill.

This caused my vine to move the winged rabbit towards me and threw the winged rabbit inside of me.

part of my body contains sharp fangs, these fangs help me chew the winged rabbit.

After chewing the winged rabbit, I swallow it. Ahead of the winged rabbit waits a large digestive juice-filled bag. This is where the winged rabbit will turn into my nutrition.

My level went up, increasing my stats.

Stats:


HP:(200/200)


Trap Points:(100/100)

Range:5 meters

 shortly after I start hearing the voice of a stranger from somewhere.


 

[that was the tutorial. If you keep doing what you just did, your level will rise and your skills will also increase. Being able to fulfill your revenge is something I envy... haha ha...]

 

Revenge?, no wait, more importantly, I want to try eating a human, I was reincarnated into a man-eating flower after all..... I wonder what they taste like.......

Translator's notes

Support the Author By checking out his/her work!:

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/496217668/499100174


 phew, first time translating anything at all! please go easy on me. I really liked the concept of this WN and wanted to read the chapters but they


 were dead links... So I decided to translate them and let everybody enjoy the story!


 Side note, translating this novel was a pain in the ass, the raw site didn't let you copy their text so I had to spend 10-minute learning how to grab the text so I can translate the kanjis I didn't know. Any feedback appreciated!



 



Stay safe everyone!




Comments

  1. I remember the first time this got picked up was by a dude whose site had like a billion ads on top of asking you to allow pop ups so I just bailed asap, did want to read this though since I'm a sucker for monster reincarnation stuff, so hey, thanks for picking it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for picking it up and using ur time I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to bother, but would you be interested in joining Foxaholic Translations and make money? Foxaholic is a team of translators and proofreaders working together to translate Japanese and Chinese webnovels into English.

    We have no requirements on updates schedule (post as rarely as you want!) and you are free to translate whatever you want while making money through the ad revenue generated on the translations you post. You are more than welcome to translate projects for foxaholic while maintaining your personal translation site. Likewise, you are also invited to join foxaholic even if you cannot translate for the next few months--we have no requirements on update speeds like previously mentioned. For more info, see here: http://foxaholic.com/join-us/

    If not, then thank you for your contributions to the translation community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the invitation!
      before making my decision I'd like to learn more about your group, however the link you provided does not work. I would appreciate it if you started discussing about your translation group or provide a new link to your website through my email:
      Atrashbagduh@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Oh my God this is so amazing I was literally writing a book about this!!!! 😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  5. If a website stops you from copying text out using right click --> copy, then you can either look at the source for the webpage from one of the browser pulldown menus, or you can load a browser add-on that lets you do right click. I found ones for firefox that way and currently use "Absolute Enable Right Click and Copy".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 21, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~