Chapter 19, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

If you are the creator of the Web Novel and do not like me posting your work, Contact me For removal :[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]



あなたがラノベの作成者であり、僕があなたの作品を投稿したくない場合は、私に連絡して削除してください:[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]

Questionable Fetish Translations


I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~


Chapter 19: Theif Women

Once again, I am hungry with nobody coming through this peaceful forest.

Even so, a lot of days have passed since the heroes have come to the forest but it doesn't seem like there are any humans who are willing to enter the forest. Just what is going on?

I was aimlessly looking at the map while training the Elf.

while playing around with the map by making it large and small, I noticed some form of settlement that was just barely within my capture area. It was next to a river and had a bridge and had a home beyond that.

There is no doubt about it, it must be a human's house.

Why didn't I notice this! If I noticed this quicker, my capture area would have been able to reach the human village.

Finally, I'll be able to have a meal after a long time.

I used contraction to become smaller, then I packed myself into the bag the Elf was carrying.

This way I will be able to move around without spending TP*
TLN: The author used PT instead of TP but I have no idea what PT stands for so it's most likely a type

I decided to bring the witch towards the house. If I am able to eat it, I will eat it.

after passing through the forest, there was a river flowing around the forest with an arched bridge. Beyond that, there were many houses with red roofs and it seemed like there were lots of humans inside the building. How exciting, My heart is beating pretty fast.

After crossing the bridge, I noticed a sign blocking my road. curiously I read the sign:

"To the people of the village, There is currently a big bear inside the forest that is posing as an extreme threat. Please do not enter the forest without permission. -Ares Stein, Adventure guild's master"

Ah! this is why! No wonder there were no humans entering the forest. It was because of this!

I incinerated this unpleasant sign with [fire] from the elf, leaving no trace behind.

Hopefully, this will convince some more humans to enter the forest.

After solving that problem, we headed inside the human settlement.

The humans probably think that I'm just an elf who is holding onto these plants as long as I don't release my contraction, there should be no risk of exposure.

Looking around the human settlement, it appears that there are a lot of houses. There are lots of private houses lined up throughout the town and the humans seem to be walking around, looking busy. Perhaps they are looking for food as it is almost lunchtime

At noon, it will be difficult to try out their food as their are many people, I wonder if there are any places without much people? well, my capture area does not reach those areas yet so for now, I will have to just wait and see.

Speaking of which I wonder what would happen if I step out of my capture area? While contemplating I was on the edge of my area, deciding what to do.

"huh? Sarah? your Sarah aren't you? What are you doing here?"

A human woman approached us. She was tall and had a cool aura with short black hair. Apparently, she is someone my duplicate knows so I'll use this opportunity to trick her into coming into the forest with me.

(Sarah): "Um... Who are you again?"

(???): "How Rude! Please stop that joke seriously! I'll get mad you know!"

For now, I'll let my duplicate talk for me as I have not idea how to interact with this person.

(Sarah): "Sorry Kate, I was just kidding. More Importantly...."

(Kate): "More importantly Sarah, you promised that you would come over one day to hang out. I even prepared some drinks and waited for you"

This human cut me off while I was talking, She really pisses me off.

(Sarah): "Ahh your right, I had some business I needed to do that day."

(Kate): "You better make up for it! [choros]!"

Kate suddenly put her right hand forward and clapped, causing the scenery I see to change completely.

If you look closely, you'll see that the elf was in front of me. Then... The human named kate grabbed my body from inside the bag and took it away from the elf.

(Kate): "Hehe did you forget that I'm a [theif]? if you want your precious bag back, come over sometime, I'll prepare some drinks so hang with me sometime."

(Sarah): "No! stop! you can't take that!"

Then the thief ran away while holding onto my body,

I see... The Theif used a skill...

and currently, I'm...

Outside of my capture area...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translator's Notes:

Support the Author HERE

Homework...Too Much... Not... Enough Time... To... Translate...
Thanks for Reading My Translations as Always!

Comments

  1. unfortunate but i gotta say thats pretty carefree not worried about the elf being recognized
    its never dawned on me before but miss plant is pretty bold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow really, you only saw her bold right now? what aboutwhen she ate the 'HERO'? lol

      Delete
    2. lol i didnt think of her being bold in eating the hero but ur right that is also bold i guess it didnt make me think that cause well i felt she was safe in a sense

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 0, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 21, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~