Chapter 21, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

 

If you are the creator of the Web Novel and do not like me posting your work, Contact me For removal :[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]



ラノベ

Questionable Fetish Translations


I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~


Chapter 21: I wanted to eat though

I resist very violently.

Swinging my short vine around, I show off the sharp fangs inside of my mouth.

It seems like I am also able to make a gritty sound, so I decided to make some noise to intimidate Rick.

------- hyun hyun, giri giri!
Thinking of the english translation for SFX is hard, not gonna bother trying to translate them and instead, I'm just gonna romaji it.

"Uwahhh! What the hell is this thing? this thing is kinda dangerous... It's moving around!"

Rick got startled and let of the <gokki> he was holding

Aya answers.

"It's a carnivorous plant so it will of course move around"

"No! that's not it, It moves around!"

"Brother is your head alright? I think you should stick your finger into its mouth, maybe you'll wake up then"

"As if I would do that idiot!"

"Hah, you ~sissy~"

"I. AM. NOT. A. SISSY! Watch this!"

Getting frustrated, Rick's face suddenly became serious. With the way the conversation was heading, I'm pretty sure Rick will stick his finger into my mouth. That's fine by me, I'll bite him as soon as he sticks it in.

Rick made a large gulp noise before proceeding to slowly bring his finger towards my mouth.

I hide the fangs inside of my mouth.

...Just one more centimeter...

"----Suuuu"

Rick took a deep breath, It's almost time.

........

Batan!

"~I Bought the drinks!~"

Suddenly the doors opened. It seems like Kate returned.

"Ughah!"

Surprised by the noise, Rick quickly put his finger back.

...Just a little more and I would have been able to eat... I know understand the feeling of a dog told to wait before being able to eat their meal, It's really frustrating.

"Rick! that's not nice!, I'll make sure you pay later ok?"

"Y!, Yes..."

Rick who was instantly disciplined with one word left the place with cold sweat.

"I wonder if she will come... that Sarah... Welp, it's still not night yet so I guess I'll keep my schedule open. Speaking of Sarah I wonder if she is still doing well with Alain... at baby-making that is, Heh, the child will certainly be a half..."

Kate opened a small barrel and began drinking. This is what humans find fun, don't they? Drinking during broad daylight... In order to be eaten by me, she is generously seasonings herself with that alcohol... Come to think of it its been a while since humans have actually been right in front of me.

During the evening, I heard loud footsteps and rattling armor outside of the house. These sounds seemed to have stopped right in front of the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

Gon! Gon! Gon!

The door was hit pretty harshly

"Che! its the conscription officers huh.."

Kate slowly opens the door, then two armored men walk in with heavy footsteps and one man begins to yell.

"ARE THERE ANY BOYS AROUND THE AGE OF 15 TO 30 HERE!"

"Ahh there's no boys in my house"

"It seems like it... Are there any children here that are having difficulty living?"

"I'm taking care of them so of course, they are perfectly fine!"

"I see... Alright, LET'S MOVE TO THE NEXT HOUSE!"

"YES SIR!"

The two said so and walked out of the house without closing the door.

"AT LEAST CLOSE THE DOOR!"

------Batan!

Kate closes the door with a fierce force.

"What the hell the king thinking! There's no point in starting a war at this time! and to think that he has the audacity to ask people to borrow their children, is he planning on making them create equipment?"

Kate said so as she grabbed the sword off the wall and slammed it on the stone floor. A high-pitched metallic sound can be heard and sparks were formed. Seems like she is drunk.

It seems like a war will begin shortly... I am also not a fan of war because people die. That's because humans taste the best when they are fresh. If they die, they lose their freshness and become unpleasant to eat. You may even get a strange illness. Humans are best eaten when they are fresh.

"It seems like... she won't be coming... I guess I should go and return this to her... Come to think of it she said something about accepting a quest to observe the forest... I guess I should go there..."

Kate said so as she put me into her bag and began leaving her house. Finally, let's move back... Into my capture area.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Notes
Support the Author [here]

Very late I know but its just because I was lazy, truth be told I could have released this many weeks ago but the last few lines were incredibly awkward and long to translate so I put off translating for a little bit, It will probably update faster than this span but I don't think it will be consistent, just treat this series like that unexpected 20 dollar bill you found in your jacket. 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the chapter. I enjoy seeing this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for chapter, take care!
    i had a mini heart attack when she was going to bite the kids finger, like thats one way to die

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 0, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~