Chapter 4, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

If you are the creator of the Web Novel and do not like me posting your work, Contact me For removal :[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]



あなたがラノベの作成者であり、僕があなたの作品を投稿したくない場合は、私に連絡して削除してください:[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]

Questionable Fetish Translations


I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~


Chapter 4: Boy and Girl


3 days have passed since then. There are now 2 humans coming towards my area. It's been too long since I last ate a human. For now, I should set up my [human scissors].


"Hey! Mari! Are you there! Carlos! Old Man!"


"Hey! Mari! Where are you!"


One of them is a woman in gold-colored clothing while the other was a man in a brown-colored hat and wore expensive-looking clothes.


(??? Man): "They're probably dead aren't they?"


(??? Women): "What if they were still alive? Mari is still your child!"


(??? Man): "We can just make another one"


(??? Women): "What the hell are you talking about Jake?... Well that's what I love about you though"


(Jake): "I love you too Marianne! it's a shame that you're wasted on Carlos!"


(Marianne): "Even if you say that your just after my father's fortune aren't you?"


(Jake): "Of course not! you are way more important to me than the fortune!"


(Marianne): "Thanks for telling me that... I guess we can just report that they are dead."


(Jake): "It's still weird how we are unable to find the body... Maybe they got devoured by a big bear."


(Marianne): "Yeah... Sure..."


In the middle of the forest, full of monsters, my 2 prey hugged. What a happy looking couple.


In order to surprise them, I decided to create a duplicate of Mari and startle them by sending her near them.


After appearing right in front of them, the 2 of them were startled..


(Marianne): "?? M, Mari? Y, You were fine! I, I'm so glad!"


(Mari): "Mom!"


(Marianne): "Wheres your grandpa? your father?"


(Mari): "Grandpa was eaten"


(Marianne): "What about your dad?"


(Mari): "Right there"


Mari pointed her finger at the man beside Marianne.


(Marianne): "oh.. so you were listening."


The man got flustered and agitated while the girl got upset and frowned.


(Marianne): "That right... H, he's your real father... So then where is Carlos?"


(Mari): "He was eaten"


(Marianne): "By what?"


(Mari): "By me!"


(Marianne): "Huh? what do you mean you?"


(Mari): "M.E. I ate them!"


Mari is a part of my body. Because of this, I am able to control Mari and exert powers that are several times stronger than what she could have done. I made the duplicate Mari grab onto the girl and drag her towards my trap.


(Marianne): "Huh? W, wait let me go Mari"


(Marianne): "Jake! Help me!"


(Jake): "Ah? uh yeah! Mari? how about you stop what you're doing!"


(Marianne): "Ow! my arms! They feel like they're gonna get ripped off!"


The boy got closer to Mari. I used this opportunity to also grab him.


(Jake): "Mari! what are you doing!"


Mari grabbed both the boy and the girls arm and put their palms together.


(Mari): "I want to reward your heartwarming love!"


Saying so Mari wore a big smile on her face while dragging them towards my Human Scissors.


(Marianne): "M, Mari, even though you know our secret... You still forgive me?"


(Jake): "Will you acknowledge me as your true father?"


........After a while, the silence grew longer. I guess it's fine to start here.


----------------CLAMP!


I started moving my human scissors, and I managed to capture both of them at once!


The 2 of them struggle, However with that kind of strength it is impossible to pry yourself out of my trap.


Thanks to my passive skill, [energy crystal], The two of them are losing their strength smoothly.


(Jake): "W, What the hell is this? I'm gradually losing strength..."


(Marianne): "J, Jake save me..."


(Jake): "Please, Anybody! I'll do anything so please just save me!"


(Marianne): "Jake!?"


At last, their strength bar has turned yellow. It's about time I finally get my meal.


T i m e T o D i g I n !


----------CHOMP!


The two of them were thrown into me. It was a mixed flavour between the boy and the girl. The more you bite, the better they taste together. It was truly a delightful flavour.


Before these 2 trash of a human become even lower than trash, I'll let them become one inside of me. It must be such a wonderful miracle for them.


Yup, I'm Justified, They committed a horrible sin of being human. It was precisely because they were human that I had to eat them. As long as they weren't human I probably wouldn't have...


[Energy Crystal Counter x 2]


Translator's notes




So uh, 4th chapter done! Still have lots of things to learn. Lots of the time, I contemplate whether to use "health" or "strength" when describing how the mc is whittling down her prey's you know?,  health or strength. I think I'm gonna stick with strength because it makes for sense while reading through the raw (at least for me)

Also forgot to mention, I changed up the colour of the post! now you can read at night without worrying about burning your eyes out!

Also found out the other chapters after this are about 300 words longer (dear god)

Anyways thanks for reading as always! have a good day!



Comments

  1. hm interesting i hope she will be able to move soon tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. If those humans were money-making capitalists, she would be twice as angry at the humans. I guess she has no problem getting rid of the hard to digest things on their bodies such as metal weapons, armors, shoe soles, and of course money. But if she scatters too many of these things on the ground nearby, it could either lure or warn others there is a trap or monster here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 0, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 21, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~