Chapter 7, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

If you are the creator of the Web Novel and do not like me posting your work, Contact me For removal :[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]



あなたがラノベの作成者であり、僕があなたの作品を投稿したくない場合は、私に連絡して削除してください:[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]

Questionable Fetish Translations


I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~


Chapter 7: Adventurer


It has been a week since I last saw those humans.

Last time I let one of the humans escape, So I thought their comrades would come to avenge their deaths. However, it seems like not a single human has the motivation to come back to the forest. I wonder what is going on...


The only thing I can do in the meantime is level up by eating other creatures.


Even if it was mundane, I managed to level up to level 28 thanks to my constant predation.


My health has risen to (2800/2800), my trap points have also risen to (1400/1400) and my range(capture area) is now 600 meters.


Additionally, my energy crystal count has also reached an astonishing number of 30. It's nice to have a lot of crystals but I don't know how many I need to complete my task. well, there shouldn't be any problems with collecting too many so I guess I won't need to worry about it for now.


By the way, my skills also seem to be leveling up recently. It seems like the more I use a skill, the more there level is rise.


First of all, my skill [move] has leveled up to level 2. It used to consume 1 trap point per meter but now, It costs 1 trap point for every 2 meters.


Secondly, [duplicate] has also leveled up to level 2. This skill now allows me to duplicate my victim's belongings. This means I am now able to duplicate crossbows, making it very useful and convenient.


Other than that, other skills have also risen to level 2 and I'm dying to test them out.


......even so... it's pretty quiet, and the only thing you can hear is the birds crying.


I wonder when humans will come...


Two weeks have passed.


At last, I felt a human-like presence close to the forest. This may be my chance to finally get a good human meal... I waited quietly while holding my breath.


A man and a woman started approaching the forest. They seem to some kind of adventurer.


"its this forest, the one with a big bear apparently."


The man wore a big chest plate and wielded a giant battle-ax. He must be an adventurer that came to subdue the big bear.


Wait a minute...This man's health... is (7530/7530)...What the hell is this?... he has a ridiculous amount of health!


If you were an ordinary person, your health would at most be 150, If you're a really strong adventurer, I thought 500 health would be a reasonable number.


But what is up with this health...


"That's weird... Big bears usually don't live around here yet 3 villagers were eaten by it... did someone deliberately release it into this forest?"


The woman with a pointed hat was a Mage. She had pointed ears so she was undoubtedly an elf.


I looked at the health of the woman, she had (2850/2850)... For an elf, 200 would be an admirable feat but she has 10 times that amount.


Just what is going on? Is the status broken? Or am I underestimating adventurers?


"Is there any reaction? My skill isn't picking up on anything"


"I'm starting now, don't rush me"


The woman started casting a bright magic light in front of them.


"[hot search]!"


After activating the magic, she starts looking around.


I Immediately used my [contraction] skill, shrinking me down to around 20 centimeters.


"I can't sense any heat source that is as big as a big bear... Perhaps they were devoured by a Reverse Mermaid?"


"Hey hey, I would agree if it was a [pirana man] but really a reverse mermaid? that seems unlikely. No way, they might have been lured by that female..."


"Alright, quit your vulgar imaginations Mr. perverted hero"


Oh... these 2 were heroes. That explains their abnormality.


My instincts still tell me that I want to eat them. I really do want to but the strength difference is just too big. Especially two of them. Fighting them together is just impossible.


Even if I let my instinct take control, the results will still be the same. Also, there is still something I have to do, I can't just get ended here.


As a precaution, I decided to wait and see if I can get a chance to strike them.


[energy crystal count x 30]


Translators Notes:




7th done, over 50 chapters more to go! Really enjoying this novel. In fact, I read a little bit ahead while translating because I really wanted to know what happens next hehe (not spoiling of course)  

Once again thanks for reading my chapters!


Comments

  1. Thanks, dats seems more interesting with each chapter. Wonder why it was so poorly treated before :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for reading! I never read the other translator's work but for the most part, I basically reword what the author wrote to make it understandable in English while trying to keep as much vocabulary as possible from the author. It really helps when you are able to speak and read both English and Japanese semi fluently!

      Delete
  2. thanks again im really interested at whats going to happen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 0, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 21, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~