Chapter 5 I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

If you are the creator of the Web Novel and do not like me posting your work, Contact me For removal :[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]



あなたがラノベの作成者であり、僕があなたの作品を投稿したくない場合は、私に連絡して削除してください:[Atrashbagduh@gmail.com]

Questionable Fetish Translations


I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~


Chapter 5: The Village People


Its been 1 week since I had a delicious meal. Like the simple creature they are, the humans all probably got scared and have been avoiding the forest.


During this time, I have been spending my time eating other small animals. Thanks to my efforts, I have leveled up tremendously.


My current level is 20, my HP is (2000/2000), my trap point is (1000/1000) and my range is 200 meters.


My skills have also increased.


The first skill is [contraction]. It costs 200 trap points to activate, and it shrinks my body. This skill is very useful when I want to stay hidden and unnoticed by my enemies. The only drawback is once the skill is used, it has an astonishing cooldown of half a day. I guess this just means I need to use this skill with caution.


secondly, the next skill is [move]. As the name implies, it allows me to move my body. At last, I am finally able to move around the forest. Even though this skill restricts my movement by only allowing me to move inside of my capture area's range, it is more than enough to make me happy. However, this skill costs 1 trap point per meter I travel, which means if I don't rest while traveling, my trap points will decrease very quickly, leaving me vulnerable in emergency situations. Again this is also a skill I need to use with caution.


Other than these skills, I also acquired skills such as [thorn cage], [poison mist], and many more, which I would like to try out as soon as possible.


Oops, while I wasn't paying attention, I didn't notice the humans that have been coming closer. It has been a while since I last saw some.


Now that I think about it, Humans don't enter this forest unless they have a purpose.


Before, I was a low-level weakling who was unable to deal with more than a couple of humans. However, that is different now. Because of this, I would like to know what the human's purpose is for entering the forest.


As long as I know what the human's purpose is for entering the forest, I will be able to eat many delicious humans, who will enter my forest.


I create a terribly ripped duplicate of "Jake" whom I ate previously.


About 4 or so prey have come. While stepping on small twigs, they slowly walk through the thick branches.


"he probably is already dead"


"I wonder if that idiot son of the lord had seen a terrible sight before his death"


"I hope so... Jake was just an asshole and a womanizer. Not only was he hitting on my daughter, but also my wife!"


"Even so, The village lord is leading the village to prosperity. We should at least give back to the lord. If he is really are dead, we should at least bring back his corpse to the lord."


Oh! they came they came! and 4 delicious looking humans at that!


(Jake): "H, HELP ME! A B, BIG BEAR JUST!"


I made the wounded Jake start screaming.


"I, It can't be! he's still alive?"


"Jake! where are you?!"


(Jake): "HERE, HERE!, I'M RIGHT HERE!"


Jake screams as if he was in pain.


"Jake are you alright?! you're missing your right leg!"


(Jake): "I'm Still Alive Somehow...But more importantly The Big Bear..."


"I got it. Hey you guys! I'll take Jake back to the village so you guys find the big bear and kill it!"


"""Got it!"""


The 3 men grabbed their crossbow and started spreading out.


"Don't worry Jake, In a bit, I'll take you to our village's doctor, you'll be fine"


The last remaining guy was a man with a face full of justice and muscles of a strong adventurer. He carefully tied up the wounded Jake, leaving himself wide open with no one around.


Alright, it's about time I get to try out the new skills that I learned. I used 200 trap points to activate my skill thorn cage.


---------swoosh


The skill activated immediately, and the vines start surrounding the man.


"W, What the hell is this vine?..."


The vine starts shaping into a cage and surrounds the man. Then the thorns on the vine grow, impaling the man.


--------Stab!


"cough!"


It'll be bad if he makes a ruckus so I aimed my thorns to pierce his throat. This caused the man to have a painful look on his face.


"H, H, Hel...."


The thorns continuously pierced the man decreasing his health. After a while his HP became 40/120 and turned yellow. Now is the time to eat.


T i m e T o D i g I n !


----------Chomp!


I ate him together with the vines. His muscular muscles were cut finely by the thorns, making him very soft and easy to eat. It had an incredible texture.


It was very good but time is short and there are still more people to eat so I swallowed him whole.


Now....3 more poeple...


[energy crystal count x 11]





Translators Notes:





woohoo! 5th chapter done. One more chapter and we will be reading chapters that have not been translated yet!

This is question I wanna ask you guys. I read over my translations for as little mistakes as possible. However, I am only one guy and a human. On average I complete a chapter in 2 days and post it. This, however, leads to many mistakes that decrease the enjoyability of reading my translations. Therefore I would like to ask you guys do you guys want 

1) chapters out faster, but at the costs of more mistakes, potentially ruining the readability and enjoyability for some.

2)chapters out at most 1 day slower but with fewer mistakes. 

This problem won't happen if my releases are weekly but my releases are pretty quick rn thanks to the pandemic so tell me what you guys think. 

Also good to note that the mistakes I was talking about are impacting but at most are only probably 3-5 grammatical errors.



Comments

  1. Thanks for picking this novel up! You're doing a great job w the translations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! your comment reassures me haha :)

      Delete
  2. personally i dont care with either sure reading with mistakes may just make the story not seem right but couldnt we as the readers when we see one tell you and ask for a fix? waiting for two days isnt hard there are some who dont update till a week later so i personally think its still short
    love all the translations though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and replying! I guess I'll keep the updates rolling.

      Delete
  3. Im a simple person and i tend to no see mistakes. But as always - its you who should decide how you r comfortable with your translations. My job here is to say thank you for ur hard work.

    So, thank you for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you translate more chapters and thanks for translating it and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 0, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~

Chapter 21, I've Been Reincarnated into a Man-Eating Flower ~Revenge~ ~Till the Day I Eat Him~